We know that technology is shaping the way consumers expect businesses to deliver services, solutions, communications, and more. So, the real question is how are we adapting? For many businesses, it can be hard to keep up. New technologies are emerging every year, and things are getting faster and faster. But, luckily there are some ways we can adjust to ensure we’re delivering the experiences consumers now expect.
In a recent MarketingBitz webinar, Tiffany Monhollon, our senior director of marketing, shared some of these tips for business owners.
Watch the video below, and then watch the full webinar here.
Here are some quick tips.
Get your business up to speed:
- Improve call handling
- Leverage automation (but don’t lose your human touch)
- Put tracking in place
- Centralize leads
Think like an app:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for feedback
- Make sure you’re reachable in some way 24/7
- Personalize your customers’ experiences
Reach your consumers wherever they are:
- Check your web presence
- Look for ways to drive leads and awareness
- Grow your audience and connect with them
- Know what’s working for you
These are just a few of the tips you’ll hear in the webinar, along with some actionable things you can do right now to get your marketing up to speed.