Smell that? Love is in the air!
If you’re not “feeling the love” when it comes to your business’s Valentine’s Day marketing, you came to the right place. A catchy Valentine’s Day slogan is just what you need to have fun with your seasonal marketing strategy while also attracting customers. But how do you come up with a solid Valentine’s Day slogan? We’re so glad you asked. We’re sharing:
- Tips to consider as your write or select your Valentine’s Day slogans
- Valentine’s Day quotes you can use to inspire your slogans
- Valentine’s Day slogans to copy and paste
Reignite the spark in your business’s marketing with these Valentine’s Day slogan ideas.
Valentine’s Day slogan tips
Here are a few key tips to keep in mind when brainstorming slogans for your Valentine’s Day marketing:
Use Valentine’s Day quotes as inspiration
If you’re struggling to think of a unique slogan on your own, look to what people have said about Valentine’s Day in the past to source some inspiration. There are plenty of cute Valentine’s Day quotes, quotes about love, or quotes from love songs and romantic movies you can pull ideas from. To start, check out these Valentine’s Day quotes below:
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandi
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be… well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
Be playful and creative
Valentine’s Day is usually thought to be a light-hearted holiday. It’s all about appreciating loved ones, so your customers will likely be looking forward to the day. Don’t be afraid to have fun with your Valentine’s Day slogans. Whether you make your marketing slogan rhyme, play on words, or perhaps even include an emoji to catch your target market’s attention, your creativity is sure to be a slam dunk.
Align with your overall goals
Whenever you’re brainstorming a slogan for a marketing campaign, you’ll want to check back in on any key objectives you’ve set. This ensures your slogan aligns with the goals your campaign is working towards.
Not only will this make your slogan more effective, but it can also help you maintain brand consistency. When you have a slogan that’s in sync with your Valentine’s Day marketing campaign, it will provide a seamless experience for your customers.
Valentine’s Day slogans
No matter which marketing channels you’re leveraging this season, you’ll need Valentine’s Day slogans to really make your assets pop. Make your strategies fit your theme with these Valentine’s Day slogan ideas:
Valentine’s Day slogans for sales
- We’re in love with this sale
- Love, laugh, shop
- Deals you’ll love
- Valentine’s Day the shopping way
- Roses are red, violets are blue, deals just for you
- The savings have never been sweeter
- Sweet, sweet savings to savor
- These steals will steal your heart
- Sweet steals to steal your sweetie’s heart
- Fall in love with shopping sales
- Fall in love with these Valentine’s Day sales
- Our prices? Low! Chances of getting a date? Also, low😅
- We ❤ Valentine’s Day sales
- Be in love with love… And low prices!
- We set a love spell on our prices
- Speed-date these Valentine’s Day sales until 2/15
- You’ve got a date… with a Valentine’s Day sale!
- Shop our Valentine’s Day sale now
- Shop special sales for your special Valentine
- Valentine’s Day bonus: exclusive price drops!
Slogans for Valentine’s Day gifts
If your marketing budget doesn’t allow for temporary price cuts, gift guides are another way to boost sales over Valentine’s Day. You could feature popular products or services as a treat for your customers to give to a loved one, a pet, or to themselves! In fact, American households spend over $751.3 million on Valentine’s Day gifts for their pets, and 85% of parents give their children something on Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day gifts we love
- Your go-to Valentine’s Day gift guide
- Valentine’s Day gifts they’ll love
- ‘Tis the season of sweets for your sweetheart
- Our love language is gift giving
- Their love language? Gift giving!
- Give the gift of love this Valentine’s Day
- Roses are red, violets are blue, a gift guide just for you
- Gifts so sweet they’ll give you a toothache
- Great Valentine’s Day gifts start here
- The only Valentine’s Day gift guide you’ll need
- Discover gifts made with love
- Gifts that say “I love you”
- Give a gift from the heart
Valentine’s Day slogans for services
Plan your Valentine’s Day message for clients of your service-based business with these slogan ideas:
- Offers you’ll love
- Valentine’s Day booking extravaganza
- Sweet services just for you
- Made with love
- Appointment times you’ll love
- Get results you’ll love
- Book now for a Valentine’s Day treat
- A Valentine’s Day service surprise!
- Let cupid book for you
- Our service will steal your heart
- Valentine’s Day self-love: treat yourself and book now!
Valentine’s Day slogans for any business
Whether you’re marketing your multi-location franchise, growing your local shop’s clientele, or working in any niche market in between, these universal Valentine’s Day slogan ideas are sure to fit your needs:
- Valentine’s Day giveaway!
- All you need is love
- From our hearts to yours
- Love is in the air
- SAD: Singles Awareness Day
- Our hearts beat for you!
- Spread the love
- Celebrate love this Valentine’s Day
- We ❤ our customers
- Can you feel the love?
- We’re feeling the love from our customers this season!
- In love with love
- Cupid called, he said you should visit us this Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day cupid costume contest alert🚨
- Our business + our customers? Match made in heaven!
- We were meant to bee🐝
- We love our customers to the moon and back
- Happy Valentine’s Day from [your business]
- Will you be our Valentine?
Your business and these Valentine’s Day slogans are a match made in heaven
There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to choosing the best Valentine’s Day messaging for your business. Your customers will love these creative Valentine’s Day slogans, so don’t be afraid to try out a couple of different ones for maximized success. Just be sure to include your slogans in all your Valentine’s Day marketing materials for a clear and consistent promotional strategy.
If you find that you’re still searching for more marketing resources to help grow your business seasonally, take a look at these resources below:
- The Only Marketing Calendar You’ll Need in 2023 (This one is complete with promotion ideas, social posts, and subject lines for every month of the year!)
- Valentine’s Day Social Media Ideas (+Templates)
- Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines (+Templates & Ideas)
- Fabulous February Social Media Holidays & Ideas
- Creative February Marketing Ideas (Beyond Valentine’s Day!)
54 September Social Media Holidays & Ideas to Spice Up Your Fall
15 Labor Day Promotions & Marketing Ideas You Can Do in a Flash
38 Useful Labor Day Slogans for Sales Promotions, Email Campaigns, Social Posts & More
21 Happy Holiday Promotions & Marketing Campaign Ideas for 2023 (with Examples)
45 Hard-Working Labor Day Email Subject Lines (+Tips & Examples)