What’s really happening across your online presence?
Our free Website Grader does more than just grade websites. It’s a quick and easy tool that evaluates your overall digital presence across three key areas:
- Website performance
- Social media presence
- Digital advertising effectiveness
You’ll get a complete, personalized report on your performance in each of these areas, plus actionable recommendations to improve your site performance fast.
Every successful business needs a great web presence.
Find out if your site is optimized to show up for the right searches and rank high in results, based on key website performance metrics like:
- Google ranking factors
- Site speed and SEO
- Your online ads
- Your competitors’ metrics
Why stop there? Our Website Grader extends past your website to check the health of your social media accounts too. You’ll get instant visibility into the strength of your local and social media presence for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Improving your website is the first step in reaching more customers and growing your business.
Get your custom website and online presence report today, for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this website grader do?
The first section, Website Quality, grades your website on a score of 1-100, and pertains specifically to SEO, or search engine optimization. The grade your website receives in the Website Quality section will help you determine how much work you need to do to improve your website’s organic search rankings.
The second section, Social & Local Presence, grades how much impact your website is having on major social and local platforms.
The third section, Digital Advertising, deals with PPC (pay-per-click advertising), and generates action items specific to online advertising.
Overall, when you run the LOCALiQ website grader, you’ll receive over 19 individual performance metrics, each with its own weighting, making up your overall score.
Why do I need a website grader?
With the Website Quality report, you’ll have the ability to optimize the technical aspects of your website that contribute to organic search performance: rankings, internal links, technical performance, and more. Crucially, this will allow you to increase your rankings in the search results, generate more impressions from organic search on Google and Bing, and fill the top of your marketing funnel with net-new prospects.
With the Social & Local Presence website grade, we look at major platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the like to determine unique actions you can take to generate more traffic from social media. If you’re a local business, we’ll also look at how effectively your website is set up to generate traffic from Google My Business and local listings.
With the Digital Advertising website grade, we’ll look at your presence and keyword targeting across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other major ad platforms to determine areas in which you can improve.
How does this website grader differ from a marketing audit?
- It’s instant. You won’t have to wait a week or more to get your hands on an actionable report with which you can improve your website and digital presence.
- It’s free. Our marketing audit is not going to cost you an arm and a leg.
- It’s holistic. No need to get one marketing audit from a PPC agency, one from an SEO agency, and one from an organic social media agency. This marketing audit analyzes performance across all those disciplines and more, and cuts through the fluff to let you know exactly how to optimize performance.
Why do I need a strong online presence?
Is this a website grader?
What’s the difference between digital presence, web presence, and online presence?
What do you mean by online presence?
How do you measure web presence?
Is your digital presence grader really free?
What website performance metrics do you look at?
- On-page SEO ranking factors like headings, page titles and descriptions, and alt text.
- Off-page SEO ranking factors like backlinks and social signals.
- Technical SEO ranking factors like site speed, site security, code quality, and mobile-friendliness.